Friday, January 13, 2012

We announced it!

So, we decided to announce the news to everyone! I was going to wait until after the first trimester, but it's just so hard to keep this secret! Jason said today, "Why don't we just post it on Facebook?" So, that's what we did!

Today I had lunch with Sherry, she's a woman I met on the Weight Watchers "Neighbors" forum. She lives about 10 minutes west of us. We met at Olive Garden and as soon as she sat down, we started talking and I felt like I've known her for years. She is so sweet and I just can't wait to get to know her more.

After lunch with Sherry, Jason and I ran some errands. We went to Barnes and Noble because I wanted to buy the book, "Big, Beautiful, and Pregnant" but it was out of stock. I ordered it and will pick it up next week. We also bought a baby name book and "What to Expect When You're Expecting". I'm excited to start reading that.

I've officially stopped going to pregnancy forums. I just can't handle it. It puts so much fear and anxiety in my heart reading the stories and posts of people that are having miscarriages every day. I'm just going to pray, read my baby books, and stay positive!

2 comments:

Ozonetat said...

Its hard to keep it as a secret when you are so happy that you want to the whole world to know it!!!

I only started to join forums when i was on the last trimester...

I read "What to expect..." I liked it!

I also liked "The Pregnancy Journal~by A. Christine Harris
http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Journal-Day---Day-Healthy/dp/081186989X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326537535&sr=8-1

It says what is happening each day with your baby and have space where you can write your thoughts as well...

Have a nice day sis!

Lora said...

Thank you sis! I just ordered the book :)

Post a Comment