Sunday, January 29, 2012

Homemade Chinese

Tonight I made homemade Chinese food and it was pretty easy, not to mention super tasty! I actually like this better than the stuff I've had from take-out restaurants. I followed the recipe, the only thing I did differently was add scallions. I just LOVE scallions. Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=225421

Today was a great day! I went to church this morning and it was an amazing service! Afterwards, I treated myself to a manicure and then I had lunch with my friend Juanita. She made a Southwestern Soup that I gave her the recipe.
I came home and talked to Ryan on Skype. Then, Evan and I made funny faces at each other for a good 5 minutes. I love that kiddo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment