Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Symptoms so far..

Last week I was really tired and I couldn't figure out why. Well, now I know why. I've been tired since January 2nd, I haven't gone one day since then without a nap! LOL I didn't know it at the time, but that is an early pregnancy symptom.
So far:
Fatigue
Nausea (haven't actually been sick yet)
Frequent trips to pee!

Here's a little information on what's going on inside:


Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow!


The embryo doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but at five weeks, she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous)

:

0 comments:

Post a Comment