Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goals

I joined Weight Watchers in January and since then, I've been posting on a "Central PA" message board for Weight Watchers. I've had the pleasure to get to know some really wonderful ladies. I've only met one in person and we became fast friends. Yesterday, I met 4 others at a lunch in Enola, PA. We got together at Hoss's. I walked in the door and saw pictures of fried chicken, steak, etc. YIKES! Not what a person focused on weight loss needs to see, right? Well, I was good. I took advantage of the salad bar (and only the salad bar). Yay for me.

I've been praying a lot about this weight loss thing, mostly I've just been asking God to help me with my willpower. I know I can do this, I KNOW I CAN! My biggest challenge, my biggest hurdle, my biggest competitor is.. ..myself. Over the last two days I've seen a change. I'm making healthier choices and I'm being really conscious of what I'm doing and my physical activity. One of the ladies from WW posed a challenge, track every single thing for one week and walk 1 mile a day. I've taken that challenge. I'm only halfway through it, but I'm feeling good. Now I just need to stop weighing myself every day. It's messing with my head!

My Goal: Lose 25lbs by July.
That gives me 2 and half months.
I can do this!
I know I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment