Saturday, April 14, 2012

Confession

I've been doing so amazing for the last week and a half. I've been tracking each and every thing, eating 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day, getting my water, my vitamins, my 2 servings of dairy, etc. I've been following all the rules and have been very satisified. And I was down 3 pounds on Friday.

Then tonight happened!
My day was going along really good, I had a bowl of Fiber One for breakfast with skim milk, a banana, and 2 cups of coffee. Then I had a slice of veggie pizza as a snack, then I made this really delicious spinach salad that was to die for. Later I had some Special K Chips which are ridiculously low in points. Then 6pm rolls around and I started craving and I couldn't get it out of my head. I was craving Fried Chicken of all things. I'm not sure where that came from. Then I debated on making some, but then I didn't want to deal with the mess of it all, then I thought about where I could go to buy fried chicken and that all sounded gross to me and then thinking about the grease kind of made me ill. By that time I didn't want chicken at all and that's all I currently have in the house right now (but I ALWAYS bake my chicken). So.. Jason got home and we went to Taco Bell.
I stared at that menu for 5 minutes. The lady in the drive thru kept asking me if I was ready but it took me so long to figure out what I wanted because the truth is, I didn't want any of it. Thinking about those burritos made me nauseas. Then Jason suggested I get the Nacho Bell Grande (which is SO high in PP) so that's what I ordered. I also ordered a chicken quesadilla and a pepsi (not diet pepsi, regular pepsi). I came home and ate it and now I feel awful. Not only is it not agreeing with my stomach but I feel awful about myself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment