Saturday, June 16, 2012

This and that

It's been awhile. Things have been really busy.
We took a trip to Evans, GA which is right near Augusta. The drive down wasn't bad at all. It took us around 12 hours. We only had to fill up once along the way and we stopped in South Carolina for lunch at Chick-fil-a. We saw Rick Springfield, he played Don't Talk to Strangers for about 15 minutes. It was incredibly bad, but it became an inside joke during our trip. When Johnny played at the Bean on Saturday night, he added "Don't talk to Strangers" into Princes Purple Rain. ahahaha. Good times.
Great friends, great food, good drinks, and fun games. It was a blast and we were sad to leave. I can't wait to go there again some time. Maybe next time we will fly.

As for baby news.. we have been doing all kinds of fertility tests. Jason checked out okay, but I have PCOS. So, I'm on Metformin and the doctor wants to put me on Femara and hopefully we will be pregnant soon. *Fingers crossed*

Other than that, we've been keeping busy. Jason works all the over time he can and I've been busy with my books. I currently have 11 orders I need to get in the mail over the next few days so I better end this now and get working on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment