Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snow!

We've had a really mild winter here in PA. We had one freak storm back in October, then it didn't snow again until January. We got about 2-3 inches and it was gone in two days because the temperature shot up to 60 degrees. When I lived in Wisconsin, I absolutely dreaded the snow because it was a blizzard every week! NO THANK YOU! But the snow in PA is pretty light. That's what I love about living here. The winters are cold, but not too cold. Snow, but not too much snow. The summers are hot, but not too hot.. you get the idea.
So, yesterday it snowed 1 inch and waking up this morning to a bright and beautiful world outside really just puts me in the BEST mood!
Jason has been home from work all week. He hasn't been feeling well so he's taking some time off to get better. It's been nice having him around the house this week, although it does throw off my schedule quite a bit. I like getting up at 4:00, seeing him off to work and getting started with the day. When he's home, I end up sleeping in until 9 or 10am and then I feel like a lazy bum the rest of the day. My own fault! It's just so hard to get up in the mornings when I know I don't really NEED to.
I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch today but she had to cancel. (Sick kid) So, I think I'll spend the day tidying up the house a bit and making books: -> Love Bird Books - My Etsy Shop!

Pictures of the kitties from this week:



0 comments:

Post a Comment