Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've been incredibly busy lately. I've only made 1 sale in my new shop, but working on getting a solid inventory has taken over my life this week. 1, 2, sometimes 3 books a day. I spend entirely too much time on Facebook, Twitter, and stuff like that. But hey, I have nothing but free time, right? I need to remember to relax and have fun. :)
We went to Lowes yesterday. Jason built me a book board holder thing that helps me drill holes. Last year I drilled 3 holes in our dining room table and last week I drilled a hole on our KITCHEN COUNTER! It's just ridiculous. Power tools are not my friend.
Last night we got an inch of snow. It's just a dusting, nothing spectacular. I'm hoping we get one big snow before the winter is over. I love watching the huge flakes fall from the sky, it's beautiful. I feel totally jipped this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment